Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Book Raves and Rants

Hi folks! How's your week so far? Mine's pretty slow. And I did a lot of reading! :)

I was slow in reading though because I spent a lot of time in Tumblr. Haha! I just finished Now I See You by Nicole Kear. I'm currently reading Nelson Mandela's biography by Peter Limb and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. :)

Last Monday, May 5, I went to Fully Booked, MOA to pick up Gone by Michael Grant. Yey! After months of waiting for a copy, I finally have it! :) National Book Store also announced the release of To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and The One by Kiera Cass! Weeee!

Since Jenny Han will be visiting the Philippines on June, her books are on my priority list.

ph source: Goodreads

I already read The Summer trilogy but I don't have hard copies. :) Also included are The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass and Reboot by Amy Tintera. :)

There's also an update on my previous priority list:

ph source: Goodreads
I think I'm going to wait until September to buy these books! Ugh! The 35th Manila International Book Fair will be on September! :)

Sooooo... That's it! Have a nice day folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10