Sunday, May 25, 2014

Photo Diary: Batch 2013 Yearbook + Other News

Hi folks! Yesterday, May 24, was the release date of Batch 2013 Yearbook! Yey!
The yearbook was soooo beautiful folks! Congrats to the yearbook team! :)

 Beautiful, right?! :)

The back cover! :)

ph source: Krizia

ph source: Krizia

ph source: Krizia
There, there... Sorry for the mess. We were at McDonald's. Haha!

And here's my page! :) The anecdotes my friends wrote were also amazing! Thank you Vico, Anj, Carlo and Daryl! :)

So yeah, it was a happy day! :)

For other non-yearbook news, I am going to attend the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2014. Yey! :)


Also, I am one of this week's #PhilStarGlobeProjectWonderful winners! Yey! My winning entry:
And the caption was: "It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse."- Life of Pi, Yann Martel

Lastly, Sarah from Goodreads sent me a copy of Divergent Quiz- Interactive eBook version. She asked me if I could have a look at it and if willing, review also. And since I'm a Divergent fan, I would totally try it out! :D

That's all folks!
Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10