The Power of No by James and Claudia Altucher: ARC Review

cover from Goodreads
Title: The Power of No
Authors: James and Claudia Altucher
Expected Publication: July 15, 2014 by Hay House, Inc.

No. A two-letter word that can make or break who you are. A two-letter word that will lead to a happier YES.

In The Power of No, James and Claudia teach us, readers, how to connect with our true selves by saying NO to the things that may cause harm. The book teaches or reminds us that we are our own person. And no one is to dictate us what we should or should not, could or could not do. This is indeed a great book, especially for those who are trying to reach or know their true identity, for those who have been neglecting their own health, and for those who are seeking "inner" peace (ala Kung Fu Panda.. Haha!).

I especially liked the steps, pointers, and exercises given which I can easily follow. Also, I liked how the No's were sequenced, and how the authors took their time in sharing their experiences without being dragging.

I can definitely see myself re-reading this in the near future. I find it useful especially now in our world where people and things can be very demanding.