Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #1

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-
I joined another weekly meme. I didn't know that memes could be fun! Haha!

 So, I am currently reading:

God, Just Tell Me What to Do by Michael Youssef. This is a review copy I got from NetGalley. I'm currently in Chapter 3, and so far I am enjoying the lessons and reminders from this book! :)


I am also rereading The Summer I Turned Pretty, the first book in the Summer trilogy by Jenny Han. :)

-o-
 Last week, I finished reading Relaxing with God by Andrew Farley (Review here). And I just finished reading BZRK by Michael Grant (Review here) last Saturday, June 28. Ugh! It was amazing! So I'm planning to read BZRK Reloaded soon!

-o-
What are you currently reading folks?


8 comments:

  1. OMG. I saw The Summer I Turned Pretty at Barnes and Noble a while ago. If you're rereading it, then that must mean you really liked it the first time. Haha.
    --Ellen @ Glamorous Book Lounge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belly, the main character, can be a little childish but it's really good. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Both of these sound really good!! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the Jenny Han books around. I'm glad you enjoyed that one enough to read it again. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, that is a great title! Wouldn't life be easier if God would just tell us what he wanted us to do? Perhaps he could send an email or write us a quick letter? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would indeed make life easier. Haha! But life is anything but easy. :)

      Delete
  5. Cute blog.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10