Friday, July 4, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #2

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-

This week's question is submitted by RAnn.
Do you cull your list often or do people stay on once they get on?

After checking what cull meant (Haha!), my answer is no. I don't cull my list of followers both in Tumblr and Blogger. Why would I? I love my followers! :) This also applies to the blogs I follow. :)

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same, the more the merrier, love people coming over xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't cull followers and I very very rarely cull the list of blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I do not remove my blogger friends. I love visiting all the blogs I have found. If I liked them to begin with, no reason to not like them later on. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't cull my blog followers either.

    I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10