Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #2

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o- 
I'm in a reading slump. =/ I've been quite busy with other stuff lately. 

 I'm still not done with God, Just Tell Me To Do and The Summer I Turned Pretty. However, I am also currently reading, actually it's rereading, Anna and the French Kiss.


Anna and the French Kiss is a very good read. You guys should read this. :)

-o-
So, hopefully this week I'll finish those mentioned above. And hopefully, I'll start reading What It Was Like by Peter Seth. I have a review copy from NetGalley. 

Also, I'm planning to read The 100 by Kass Morgan so I can watch the series already! Haha!

-o-

That's all folks for now!

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss and The Summer I Turned Pretty. I have been watching The 100, but have not read the book. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am currently reading Grasping at Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper. Got my copy from Netgalley. It's a good read too.

    Oh, and there's Guitar Notes by Mary Amato. It's a book on friendships and being free to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10