Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #5

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-


I finished reading The Good Girl last week! And I really liked it folks! If you're into contemporary suspense novel, you definitely should read The Good Girl. You can read my review here.

I'm still reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. Haha! I still have a long way to go. I'm quite in a reading slump because I also spend my time watching Bones and "reviewing" for my licensure exam. Haha! And of course, Tumblr. :)

-o-


I'm also reading BZRK Reloaded by Michael Grant, the second book of the BZRK trilogy. I'm enjoying it so far. New characters are being introduced. And the plot is more interesting and fast-paced. :)

-o-

This week I'm just hoping to finish The Pillars of the Earth and BZRK Reloaded. Haha!

So folks, what are you reading?

14 comments:

  1. The Good Girl looks like a book I'll love, so I added it to my tbr. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good read. :) Hope you get and read it soon!

      Delete
  2. I regret not being able to squeeze The Good Hirl into my review schedule, it's getting great feedback.

    Keep on reading!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy a copy then. It's really a good read. :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. The Good Girl sounds so good!! I really need to read it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen The Good Girl around a lot. I really should add it to my stack. Come see my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pillars of the Earth is one of my favourite books of all time! I Intend to find the time one day to watch the TV series, because I'm sure it will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still on Chapter 4 but I'm enjoying it so far. Glad to know that it's one of your favorites! :)

      Delete
  6. The Good Girl, how good does that look! I am adding it to the wishlist. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can get it soon then! :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who falls down the Tumblr rabbit hole.

    Good luck with The Pillars of the Earth and happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10