Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #6

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

Long time no meme!
Sorry folks, it's just that I'm very busy with work. But don't worry! I try my best to juggle all the stuff in my life. Haha! And I'm not leaving this blog! :)

-o-

Last week, I finished reading:


I enjoyed reading this book! I'm going to post my review soon!

-o-

This week, I'm reading:


My first Max Lucado book! So far, I'm enjoying it.

Both copies are ARCs I got through NetGalley.

-o-

That's all folks! Haha!

What are you reading? Tell me about it!

Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't this book by Max Lucado before and haven't read any of his novels before (even though I see them all over the place haha)! I hope you enjoy it! I'm planning to check it out! :)

    Here's my Monday: http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read Love. just the cover alone makes it look awesome
    Here's My Monday post!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10