Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? #11

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

I'm really excited for this month for two reasons. First is it's my birthday month! My birthday is on March 4. :) The second is I already have a job! Yey! At last, I'll be able to fund my bookish habit. :)

Anyway, I was kind of in a reading slump this past month. I was reading really slow and I spent most of my time on the internet. Bleh.

Now that I'll be working, I need to really plan my reading schedule so as not to get behind my review. Waaah! Wish me luck folks! Haha!

-o-

Since my Monday post, I only finished one book. I know.

Cities by Carla de Guzman
 
Love story + Parallel universe... Ugh! I love, love this book! My review is going to be up on March 3. Be sure to check that out guys! :)

-o-

Currently, I'm reading:
 
Prodigy by Marie Lu

Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
 
This is my first graphic novel!

Jonas Salk: A Life by Charlotte DeCroes Jacobs
 
I enjoy reading this. It's a biography of Jonas Salk. He is famous for the discovery of polio vaccine. :) I know, geeky me. Haha!

-o-

So there folks! I really hope to have a good March. I hope you do too!

Have a nice day!



(book covers from Goodreads and NetGalley)

3 comments:

  1. I love the sound and look of Cities - thanks for adding to my out of control wishlist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Cities is very appealing, I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10