Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading? #12

Hi folks!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

Since my It's Monday post, I finished reading:

Rot and Ruin (Rot & Ruin Comic Series #1) by Jonathan Maberry
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (My review here.)
The Labyrinth Wall by Emilyann Girdner (My review will be up on Thursday!)

I'm pretty slow with my reading because of work. So yeah...

Currently, I'm reading:

Jonas Salk: A Life by Charlotte DeCroes Jacobs

Yep, still reading this one. I like reading this book. Jonas Salk's life and work ethics are inspiring. But it's 500 pages long, so bear with me. Haha!

Undertow by Michael Buckley

This is an interesting one. It's an urban fantasy, YA read about sea creatures assimilating with humans. :)

After Undertow, I'm planning to read Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett... I have to be ready for the blog tour! :)


-o-

That's it for now! I hope to read more books this month. I'm really behind my reading schedule. Haha!

 By the way folks, please like One Page at a Time Facebook Page here. Thanks!

-o-
So... What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10