Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? #13

Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-
Last week, I finished reading:

Undertow by Michael Buckley
I enjoyed reading this one. I will post my review on May, probably on its release date. :)

Currently, I'm reading:
Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley (see sidebar)
I've been reading a lot of fantasy lately so I figured to read this one to balance things out. I'm enjoying it so far. And also, I've been hearing good reviews about this book. :)

After that, I'm planning to read:

Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett
Please visit my blog on April 18 for the blog tour and giveaway! :)

-o-

That's all folks!
What are you reading?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10