Feature & Follow #9: Reading and Blogging Slump!

Hi folks!
Happy Friday!

Today is Labor Day in the Philippines so I don't have to go to the office and work. I'm sitting here in front of my computer catching up with reviews and wasting time on Tumblr! Haha! :)


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by Take Me Away.

How do you cure a book hangover/blogging slump/reading slump?

Interesting question! For the book hangover in general, I just let myself feel the book for sometime. Afterwards, I will be okay to read another book but in a different genre as the previous one. If the hangover is from a devastating read, I make sure that my next read is a lighter, happier one so I will not feel sad and down. :)

As for the reading and blogging slump, sometimes I just let it pass. I take a break and focus on other things. I've been in a reading slump and it kind of sucks. But I don't want to force myself into reading because it will worsen my inactivity.

-o-

So yeah, that's all folks!
How about you? Do you have an active cure?