Friday, July 17, 2015

Feature & Follow #13: My Personal Library

Happy Friday!


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by The Realm of Books.

If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it?


What a lovely question! Haha! My personal library (and office) will have a simple yet chic look. I've always wanted an all-white room with pops of color through decorations, so that's what I'll have.

One side will have a huge window and a nook. The other side will have a wall of bookshelves. And the opposite side will have my white, L-shaped desk and another bookcase.

Here's a rough layout. And yes, I used MS Paint. Haha!



This is the view when you're standing near the entrance.


And this one's when you're standing by the window.

-o-

I want my bookshelves and other furniture in white too. And since my favorite color depends on my mood, I'll have extra decorations and accents in storage. So when I want a light blue-accented room, I'll just change the pillow case and other decors. If I want a pink-accented room, then I'll switch again. Haha! Does that make sense? :)

Here are the inspirations I got from Pinterest.


-o-

That's all folks!

What about you? What would your library look like?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a plan, Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-17-my-ideal-library.html

    Old Follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been planning my library for a while now. And I really can't wait to actually have one. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I've always wanted to have my office area and my library in the same room. To me it just seems so warm and inviting. Old follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ The Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And not to mention, practical. Haha! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the all white scheme. New follower on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will make my room look clean and organized. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I am so impressed. You have put so much effort in making this plan, and it looks so nice! The all white theme sounds really chic and I'm sure your space will end up looking superb.

    Thank you for sharing! I'm a new follower via GFC.

    Here's my post. Happy reading, and see you around!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess planning my dream library got me too excited. :)

      Delete
  5. That's a very detailed plan! Impressive! the picture from Pinterest are great too! Although I prefer dim lighted :)

    New GFC follower! :)


    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A dim-lighted room will be perfect as well. :)

      Delete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10