Friday, September 25, 2015

Feature & Follow #19: Dream Job


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by Peace Love Books.

If you could have any job, what would you do?

I'll give you folks my top 3 dream jobs, in no particular order:

Forensic Pharmacist

Practicing my profession, while solving crime? Why not? Actually, the National Bureau of Investigation here in the Philippines hires pharmacist. I'm just not sure what the job description is, and the starting salary is quite low. -_-

Healthcare Researcher

Research in health policies or drug discovery. I'm in!

Reader

During my stressful moments, I've thought of this. Can I just get paid to read books? Haha!

-o-

That's all folks!
What is/are your dream job/s?

16 comments:

  1. Good choices! Especially the medical ones! New follower on GFC.Here's my FF: http://milkywayofbooks.blogspot.gr/2015/09/feauture-follow-272-my-dream-job.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a pharmacist and I want to promote healthcare. :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Such interesting choices! Wouldn't all of us thrive in the reading business, haha! ;-) New bloglovin' follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we really do love reading. Haha! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I know right? Getting paid to read books will be absolutely awesome :D Lab research into drug discovery might be interesting too!

    Old follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally awesome! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, super ambitions!! I have the same thing, during stressful moments i just want to stay home and read and review for a living :)

    MyFF this week

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life would simply be amazing of we just read for a living. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Reader was one of my choices! Ha ha! I think we'd all love to be paid to read! Old follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blog hopping and being a professional reader is indeed amongst the many lists. haha :)

      Delete
  6. I also live in the Philippines, and I agree with pharmacists having low salary. Although, I think it's quite interesting! :)

    New Follower!

    Our F&F

    Beryl @Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hello there! :) Yep, most of pharmacist positions have low salary. -_-

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Great choices! Mine was far more selfish, I just want to travel and get paid for it!

    Old follower :-)

    Mikayla @ Mikayla's Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10