Monday, September 7, 2015

September 2015 TBR

Hi folks!

Wow! It's already September! Time flies so fast, eh? How are you folks? I hope you are all doing fine. And I hope you've been doing a lot of reading and/or writing (if you're a writer or an author). Unlike me, whose productivity is nowhere to be found. Haha!

Anyway, last month I set a TBR but surprise, surprise, I was not able to read them all. -_- This month, I will try to be realistic. Haha! I will only set two books! The Elite and The One both by Kiera Cass. These were on my August TBR but I was not able to read them. *sigh*

This month though, I have to read them because Kiera Cass will be having her book signing event on September 20! Yey! The event will be sponsored and hosted by National Book Store. :)


Currently, I'm reading Frostfire by Amanda Hocking and The Sly Company of People Who Care by Rahul Bhattacharya. :)

I'm not sure when I will finish reading them. They're both good reads, folks. It's just that I don't get to have much reading time. *sigh* Haha!

-o-

That's all folks! :)
What are you planning to read this month? 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your TBR! I loved The Selection but I haven't read The Elite or The One yet.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Selection series! I hope you enjoy them too and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10