Friday, October 2, 2015

Feature & Follow #20: Kiss, Marry, Kill


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is where we, book bloggers, can meet new people and gain followers as well!

-o-

This week's question is suggested by Watcha Reading?.

Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill?

Kiss
Four of Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
And my kiss will not be a romantic one. It'll just be a comforting, caring one, because I think he needs it. Haha!

Marry
Perry of Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi
Because folks, he's smart, charming, responsible and a true leader. :)

Kill
Dolores Umbridge of Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
I don't need to explain why. Haha!

-o-

That's all folks!
Who would you kiss, marry and kill?

Have a nice day!

16 comments:

  1. I think lots of people are going to kill Dolores.

    Old follower

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    My FF

    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-follow-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's the first character that came into my mind. haha

      Delete
  2. I completely forgot about Four!!!! I would totally kiss him too haha!
    And I agree with killing Dolores Umbridge, there really is no explanation needed for that one!

    I really love your blog, I'm a new follower - I followed via GFC!
    My FF: http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/feature-follow-friday.html

    Thanks, Tyra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot about Finnick! Haha! I followed you as well. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your choice for a kiss! You're right. He needs something simple and comforting.

    New follower on GFC, Bloglovin, and email.

    My FF: https://thewritersinkwell.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/feature-and-follow-friday-3-kiss-marry-kill/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umbringe dies a lot this Friday! New bloglovin follower. My FF: http://milkywayofbooks.blogspot.gr/2015/10/feature-and-follow-273.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I absolutely love your 3 choices! Killing Professor Umbridge is actually a really, really good one!!
    I also had Four, but then for Marrying :)

    Already a follower of your blog :)


    Check out my FF post here! :)



    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't think Four is my kind of husband. :D Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Absolutely agree, death to Umbridge! Over and over again. ;-) Old bloglovin' follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umbridge needs to die! I love Perry :) He makes my heart happy...

    Old follower via Bloglovin

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! Perry would be great! But I'm not sure if I'd marry him.

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umbridge is a great choice! I'm happy with my pick, but she would definitely be next on my list! My FF. Following via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting choices.
    New Bloglovin' follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10