Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pile Be Gone #1: November Reading List


Hi folks!

In an attempt to reduce my TBR pile, I set 5 books for me to read this month of November. I am a mood reader so I am not sure if I'll stick to my chosen titles but I have to read 5. :) My reading list includes:

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Gone by Michael Grant
Hunger by Michael Grant
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

020

Hopefully, I will read more than 5 books. But we'll see. Haha!
How about you folks? What are you planning to read this month?




Edit: To include another book, Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

4 comments:

  1. I've read the first two. 1Q84 is hefty, a total tome, but I LOVED it! I love Haruki Murakami! Since you've apparently got good taste, I'll have to check out the Grant novels.
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Thanks for the feedback. I'm excited to read 1Q84. :) Novels by Michael Grant are YA mostly, but his style of writing is amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. I've read Gone and Hunger by Michael Grant and I loved it! It's a really good series and I was so sad when it ended... :)
    Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about the series. I'm excited to marathon them. Although I have yet to buy Light. :)

      Delete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10