Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #19: A Drop of Night


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!


Title: A Drop of Night
Author: Stefan Bachmann
Publication Details: March 15th 2016 by Greenwillow Books
Link: GOODREADS (Source)

Five gifted teenagers are selected out of hundreds of other candidates to fly to France and help with the excavation of a vast, underground palace buried a hundred feet below the suburbs of Paris. Built in the 1780's to hide an aristocratic family and a mad duke during the French Revolution, the palace was sealed after the aristocrats fled there. No one has set foot in it for over two centuries.

Or so they thought.

But nothing is as it seems, and the teenagers—bitter, iron-hearted Anouk, gentle Will, bubbly Lilly, and crazy Jules— soon find themselves embroiled in a game far more sinister, and dangerous, than they could possibly have imagined. An evil spanning centuries is waiting for them in the depths. . .

You cannot escape the palace. You cannot guess its secrets.

-o-


Sounds like a thrilling read! I want to read more suspense/ mind-boggling books and this sounds like the right one. Plus, it's set in Paris! :)

4 comments:

  1. This book sounds very good. I'm adding it to my TBR pile.
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin', GFC and G+.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you: PARIS. I am so there! This has been appearing on blogs recently, so I hope it's good! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/12/23/wow-madame-tussauds-apprentice/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover and it looks so amazing! Thrilling and maybe a bit scary :D

    I'm a new follower :)

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added this to my TBR, sounds like it is right up my alley
    Hope you get some great books under the tree! Merry Christmas!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10