2015: A Year of Many Beginnings

My 2015 was a year of challenges and opportunities- a year of answered prayers, a year of many beginnings.

Career
I became a licensed pharmacist last January. A few days after taking the licensure exam, results were immediately out and the agony of waiting was finally over. I was grateful and very happy because I felt like my life would finally be moving forward.

March was when I got my first full-time job. (I had a part-time job before the licensure exam.) Four months passed and I was promoted to be an associate editor. God is indeed full of surprises and blessings.

December was the end of my probationary period. And finally, I am a regular employee.

Ministry
I started teaching in Sunday School last 2014. But it was in 2015 that I became dedicated. I still have rooms for improvements but I'm willing to learn and improve, all for God's glory.

Hopefully, this 2016, I will be able to touch more lives and be bolder in proclaiming His Word.

People
To tell you the truth, I am not a very social person. I tend to drift off, to be silent and be alone. 2015, though, brought new people in my life- my work friends whom I shared memorable moments with. They make my working hours lighter and entertaining. Indeed, I am grateful for them.

And, I feel like I need to mention him, BPI guy. I still don't know his name. And I don't see him anymore, but he made my 2015 happy and hopeful. He may not be the one, but I'm thankful he graced my year.

Experiences
Three adventures in one year. For someone who prefers to be home, that is something. Subic, Ilocos, and Tali Beach. I will surely treasure the memories.

This 2016, I am not sure how things will go but hopefully I will be able to travel more.

And all the little moments of doubt, silence, surprise and happiness. Moments with strangers, acquaintances, friends and family. They all made my year wonderful. I have learned a lot of life lessons that I will surely apply to 2016. And I am thankful to God for being with me and showering me with blessings.

2015 was a year of many good beginnings. I pray that 2016 will be a year of progress.

Happy 2016 folks!