Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #21: Rebel of the Sands


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!


Title: Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1)
Author: Alwyn Hamilton
Publication Details: March 8th 2016 by Penguin

She’s more gunpowder than girl—and the fate of the desert lies in her hands.

Mortals rule the desert nation of Miraji, but mystical beasts still roam the wild and barren wastes, and rumor has it that somewhere, djinni still practice their magic. But there's nothing mystical or magical about Dustwalk, the dead-end town that Amani can't wait to escape from.

Destined to wind up "wed or dead," Amani’s counting on her sharpshooting skills to get her out of Dustwalk. When she meets Jin, a mysterious and devastatingly handsome foreigner, in a shooting contest, she figures he’s the perfect escape route. But in all her years spent dreaming of leaving home, she never imagined she'd gallop away on a mythical horse, fleeing the murderous Sultan's army, with a fugitive who's wanted for treason. And she'd never have predicted she'd fall in love with him...or that he'd help her unlock the powerful truth of who she really is.


Interesting premise. Interesting characters. Plus, the cover looks pretty. :)

-o-

How about you folks? What are you waiting on? :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to read this. I hope we'll both love it. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thoughts! Look forward to this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impatient to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M DESPERATE TO READ THIS! I should've gone for the paperback instead of the hardcover ... some of my friends already have the book and ughhh! It's driving me crazy! I really hope we'll both enjoy it! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one! It seems so interesting and the cover is beautiful!

    Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessss, this one is on my TBR too! Not just because of the pretty cover, I swear ;) It also sounds pretty dang good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so psyched for this one! I've heard fantastic things. I hope it's as good as we're both expecting when we finally get our hands on it!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST read this and it was FANTASTIC!! I can't wait for you to try it. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

For inquiries and review requests, send me an e-mail at: aizel.onepageatatime@gmail.com or aizelcamillemacaldo@gmail.com
09 10