What Happened: January 2016

Hi folks!

How was your first month of 2016? I hope it's all good and full of bookish stuff. As for me, I have been busy (still) but I managed to read books (yey!) and published their reviews among a few other blog posts. Now, on to my monthly recap...

For my monthly reading list (Pile Be Gone #3), I set 5 books to read. I only read 4, but that's good enough. The 4th book, is quite a chunk (The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey). Also, I'm currently reading the 5th book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. :)


Books I Read:
Hunger by Michael Grant
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
We Go Together by Carla de Guzman
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



Reviews Posted:

(from December- since I did not post a monthly recap)

Bookish Thoughts and Feels:

-o-

For February, I still do not know what I'll be reading next. Probably The Infinite Sea? Then some contemporaries? We'll see. :)

-o-

Have a nice day folks!