Book Haul #13: Detox Edition


I was doing good in my book buying ban until the PowerBooks Power Sale. But seriously, who could pass up on a 50% off sale?! Definitely not me. :) Thus, I bought:


An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (hardcover): This one's on my list since its release. I'm excited to read this soon. I've read good reviews about it.

Half Wild by Sally Green (paperback): I bought the first book, Half Bad, last year also from the PowerBooks Power Sale. :)

Also, I was browsing through a secondhand bookstore, and chanced upon a hardbound copy of The Passage by Justin Cronin. I don't know the original price but I got it for only Php 130 (~$3). That's a deal folks! And besides, I already own a copy of the second book so it's perfectly fine to get the first book (in a much lower price). :)

-o-

September is Manila International Book Fair month, so expect another haul post soon! :)

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!