Gift Guide for Book Lovers

Okay, folks. Book lovers are very easy to give gifts to. But just in case you're having a hard time giving gifts to a particular someone who is a book lover, let me help you.

BOOKS
Let me start with the obvious. Books. Because seriously. Haha! I am pretty sure that all book lovers have their own wishlist, so you can just ask for/check their lists. 😊


If you're still having a difficult time choosing what book, we have gift cards folks. Gift cards.

Book lamp
For late night-reading. We like to extend our reading hours, so this is very helpful.

Bookmarks
Believe me folks, there's no such thing as 'too many bookmarks', just as there's no 'too many books'.


Post-its, page-markers
For the quotes, excerpts, scenes that we relate to, like, find sad or whatever, we need more post-its and/or page-markers!

Coffee mug
Books + coffee is a tandem. So it is perfectly reasonable to get them a mug or mugs. 😉


Other book merchandise
This includes tote bag, accessories, post cards, pillow, bookends, or anything book-related really.

Bookcase
If your someone has a limited shelf space, and you have the budget, I am telling you, buy them a bookcase. Or make them one! That would mean so much! Trust me!

Oh, did I mention books?
BOOKS. BOOKS. BOOKS. 😁

-o-

So there folks, your book lover gift guide. I hope I am of help somehow, especially to the really clueless ones. 😁

You're welcome. 😁