Book Haul #19: Birthday Month Book Haul

For a birthday month book haul, I know mine's quite small. lol But I really am trying to control my book buying habit so I only bought the ones in my priority list. :)

Nonetheless, I am happy with my book haul and I can't wait to read/reread them!


One of my anticipated YA releases for 2017 is King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I am excited to get back to Mare's world but I want to reread Red Queen and Glass Sword first, just because. :)

Also, my copy came with a Scarlet Guard poster!!! 😀


I have been wanting to reread By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho but I do not have a physical copy. So when I saw copies in National Book Store, I immediately bought it. lol I've already read this book twice but only in e-book, so I'm happy that I finally have a copy. Yey!


-o-

That's all folks for my March book haul!

What did you get this month?