I am accepting select Young Adult, New Adult and Adult books, fiction or non-fiction, for review. They can be finished copies, print ARCs or eARCs. In case of eARCs, I only accept ePub or PDF formats.
If your book falls in at least one of the following genres, I will most likely accept your book for review:
- Historical Fiction
- Christian (fiction or non-fiction)/ Inspirational/ Motivational
- Contemporary Romance
- Dystopian/ Post-Apocalyptic/ Pre-Apocalyptic/ Apocalyptic
- Science Fiction
- Mystery/ Suspense
Depending on the premise, I may consider self-help, paranormal, memoirs, biographies and history non-fiction.
A review is 98% guaranteed if I accepted a review request. I prefer to receive a book 1-2 months prior to its release or whenever you want the review to be posted, so I will have an ample time to read and write a review.
As for the format, I try to be organized in writing a review. A review post consists of the following, in general:
- Cover art
- Book description
- Name of the author(s)
- Publication details (date and publisher)
- Genre (if given)
- Copy/format of the book
- Book summary (most of the time from Goodreads or from what was provided, other times I blurb the book myself)
- My Thoughts
- First Impression
- World-building (if applicable)
- Writing style
- Star rating (see my sidebar for key)
- About the author
Aside from this blog, I also share my reviews on Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter. I don't post my reviews on Amazon or any other platform aside from those previously mentioned.
If you have inquiries, you can send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org