Divergent Trilogy

Finally! It's complete!
I want to buy the box set but I already have the first two books. Anyway, I am currently reading Insurgent. Yey! And after that will be Allegiant! =)


I was excited with the release of Allegiant that I constantly checked National Book Store (Robinsons Ermita branch) if they already have it. Haha! I am also waiting for Just One Year's availability. Tagal eh! Haha!


Weeh! Complete! =)

I still have trilogies to complete. Hehe! But one book at a time. =)

'Kay. Back to reading! =)

Take care folks!

Comments

  1. Where did you find the paperback versions of Insurgent and Allegiant? I've been searching because I bought Divergent in paperback, but I can only find the hardcover versions of the last two with this cover art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I bought them from a local bookstore. I'm from the Philippines, btw. Maybe you could try online shops?

      Delete

Post a Comment