The Very Short Break

What I did during my break? Ha! I read books and watched TV series. =)

I finished the Divergent trilogy, which was very very sad. It was beautiful though- great lessons. And the ending, I cried buckets. *sniff*

I read Horde, the last book in the Razorland series. I love this trilogy- great characters and intense fighting scenes. Although, I find the evolution of the Freaks a little bit weird. And I liked Deuce more in the first two books. But yeah, still love the series! =)

I also read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. It was cute, short and an easy read. I actually read this to get over Allegiant. Haha! Something light and will not require me to invest too much emotions. =)

As for TV series, I watched Revenge, Arrow, Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. =)
001
This is my little place where I watched and read. Haha!

-o-

Our classes will start on November 9. =) Hopefully, everything will be okay. =)

Comments