Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Toxic

Well, my schedule may be less toxic than others. But hey! I still am. With my PROPharm responsibilities, subjects that need equal attention, and thesis, I do not know if I can ever have a worry-free day. 

And speaking of thesis, my group mate and I went to EAC to conduct our survey. After X years, I again set foot in the college. Memories of my carefree days! Ugh! I miss those. But I don't think I will ever trade my UP experience. Despite the downfalls and rough roads, I am grateful for all the lessons UP taught me, most especially the life lessons. Haha!


Okay, ranting over. Tomorrow I'll visit Haven for Children to see the development of our library project. :) And then go to ATC to unwind a bit. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library