Nevertheless

Am I back to doing outfit shots? Not really sure. Haha!

Had to dress up because it was my brother's graduation. I bought this dress last August but never really got the chance to wear it. It's a simple dress perfect for semi-formal events such as graduation. :)

 And since it was plain and simple, wearing a belt would be perfect. And also to add shape! :)

 Also wore a chain necklace from Accessorize and earrings from Forever 21 :)

 Peep-toe flats from Prima donna



 That's all folks! After the program, we went to MOA to have our lunch! :)

The future is unclear. But my brother and I are ready to face whatever challenges the real world may throw at us. With God's help, everything will be okay. :)




Comments

  1. I love the coral dress. I also like simple dresses then play up on accessories.
    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment