Book Blogger Hop #1

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by  Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-

This week's question:
Do you follow a lot of blogs but rarely read them or do you follow a few you read regularly?

This is my first Book Blogger Hop! :) Anyway, I follow a lot of blogs, not only book blogs but also fashion and beauty blogs. I have my favorites, and them, I visit regularly (although I don't comment as much). For other blogs, I click whenever I see posts that interest me. I do an occasional blog hop though. :)


That's all folks!

Comments

  1. Hi! Congrats on your first hop post. :) I try to visit my faves or stories that pop out at me, but I'd never get to all the blogs I follow!

    Here is my Bookish Memes post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to click when I see something that interests me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to follow all of them, way too many but I will try to pop over and keep up to date with and when I do have a quiet day that's when I like to check out as many blogs as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment