Monday, June 9, 2014

Book Updates: Currently Reading

Hi folks!
How are you?
Just a quick update :)

I'm currently reading two books. One is Relaxing with God by Andrew Farley, an ARC from NetGalley. It is a Christian book (Obviously. Haha!) that talks about how believers should not constantly worry about "religiosity", and just enjoy God's gift to us. At first, some concepts were difficult to grasp but I was able to understand them later on. There were a few though that I was not really sure about. Probably I need to do some studying and of course, praying. I still have a long way to go though. So yeah. :)

cover from Goodreads

Another book I'm reading is Rush by Eve Silver. It's a sci-fi YA novel about a group of teenagers who, from time to time, gets pulled from reality to a different realm (dimension?) to fulfill a mission. It's pretty interesting. Although I can smell love triangle? I'm not really a fan of love triangles. Ack! But the plot's pretty interesting. :)

cover from Goodreads

So there. Oh! Jenny Han's book signing will be on the 21st! Yey! I am so excited. :)

Haha! Until next time folks! Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment