Photo Diary: Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2014

Hi folks!
Here are some photos from the PhFW Holiday 2014.
I do not have decent runway pictures because 1) I only used my digital camera; 2) I wanted to enjoy the show. Haha!


For the 12:30 PM show, the featured designers were Anthony Ramirez, Chris Diaz, Delby Bragais, Eric Delos Santos, Happy Andrada, Harley Ruedas, Julius Tarog, Lizanne Cua, Pat Santos, Richard Papa, Roland Lirio, Sidney Perez Sio, Tina Daniac, Vania Romoff, Veejay Floresca, Vernan Orticio, and Yvonne Quisumbing. (Whew!)



After the show, Ryana and I went to Super Sale Bazaar.
Oops! Blurred! :)


Visited V&M Naturals and bought their Jagermeister Pore Suit Soap and Happy Pore Toner.


Another show Ryana and I went to was the 3:30 PM show featuring: Alodia Cecilia, Arnold Galang, Dave Ocampo, Frederick Policarpio, Gerry Katigbak, Jeffrey Rogador, Jian Lasala, John Guarnes, Jun Jun Gambe, Melchor Guinto, Simon Ariel Vasquez, Ulysses King, Yevgeniya Yushkova, EsAc by AudieAE, and EsAc by Lyle Ibanez.

What? LOL

 Yep, the obligatory OOTD.

Freebies :)

Now, here are the photos from Ryana! :)



Well yeah.

She's sooo tall folks!

I'm sorry if I do not have runway photos. But you can see the collections by visiting: philippinefashionweeklive.com Yeah? :)

So there... I was reminded how the fashion crowd intimidate me. Haha! Sure I like fashion, all those stylish clothes and shoes, but I don't think I can parade myself well in front of people. And besides, I'm more of a nerd than a fashionista. :)

That's all folks!

Comments