Reread: The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom

Hi folks!

With my ever growing TBR, I never had the time to reread my favorite books. Since I became an avid reader, I've only reread two books: A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks and By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho. Now, though, I have a lot of free time, and I am 14 books ahead of my Goodreads challenge, so I decided to reread The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.


I can't remember when was the first time I read this, but I remember liking it. :) It was full of lessons about life, and uhm, time. Haha! I will actually use some excerpts for my Midweek talk on June 18. :)

Time is a precious thing. Whether we're given with so much or so little, it does not matter. What matters is how we live our life, and enjoy the gift of time.

I will leave you folks with some of my favorite excerpts from this book:
"Man alone measures time.Man alone chimes the hour.And because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures.A fear of time running out."
"Had he been wiser, he might have marveled at the beauty of the sunrise and given thanks for being able to witness it. But Dor was not focusing on the miracle of the day, only on measuring its length."
"Soon man will count all his days, and then smaller segments of the day, and then smaller still- until the counting consumes him, and the wonder of the world he has been given is lost."


That's all folks!


Comments