Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sneak Peek Review: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Folks! Stephanie Perkin's newest novel Isla and the Happily Ever After will be released on August 14, 2014! Wah! Aren't you guys excited?! Because I am! Yay!

cover from Goodreads

I got to read a sneak peak of this amazing book through NetGalley. And oh my goodness! Isla Martin is quite an introvert. And for that, I instantly love her. Of the three (Anna, Lola and Isla), I think I will be able to relate to her more.

Of course, Josh! He's a puzzle. He really intrigues me so I am looking forward to finding out more of him. Josh and Isla are very awkward to each other. I want to know how these two will play out their awkwardness. Haha! And they're just really cute.

And since Isla and the Happily Ever After is the finale all fans of Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door are waiting for, I am very much excited to know what happened to Anna, Etienne, Lola and Cricket, and how their stories will be intertwined with that of Isla and Josh. Wah folks! I am really excited!

So yes, again Isla and the Happily Ever After will be out August 14, 2014. :)

From Goodreads:
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and √Čtienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

That's all folks!


PS: Stephanie Perkins will also visit the Philippines on July! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I replied to you on Read Philippines. :) I read the first 5 chapters of Isla here: http://issuu.com/penguinteen/docs/isla_-_5_chpt_sample... and I almost died. Grabe, ang tagal pa ng August! Are you coming to Stephanie's book signing in Glorietta?

    ReplyDelete