Wishlist Wednesday #2

Hi folks!

wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper, where we will post that one book we can't wait to get off our ever growing wishlist and onto our shelves!

-o-


From Goodreads:

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.





-o-
I know, I know. I should have read this by now. It's just that I thought The Selection trilogy is too girly for me. But I've heard really good reviews so now I want to read it. Hopefully, I will be able to buy a box set soon.

That's all folks!

Comments

  1. I haven't read this series either yet!! I was the same and thought it was too girly but maybe at some stage I'll read it. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/06/wishlist-wednesday-june-18th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one but haven't read it yet....I'm just afraid that with so many people liking it that I will dislike it....Don't look at me like that, same thing happened with Delirium >.<

    Here's my WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same sentiments here. And with Delirium, I don't know. I would have really liked the series if not for the super open ending. =/

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this one either. Lately I've been seriously thinking about it, but I don't know, I've heard so many mixed things about it. I don't like that the main character's name is America, but I like the premise. It really intrigues me, so I think I'll eventually give it a try. I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt it might not be my style as well. But once I picked it up, I LOVED it! Hope you get ahold of it soon!

    Check out my WWW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment