Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Hi folks!

wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper, where we will post that one book we can't wait to get off our ever growing wishlist and onto our shelves!

-o-

cover from Goodreads

From Goodreads:

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.








-o-

This has been on my list for a really long while. I've heard really good reviews about Cinder, the first book in The Lunar Chronicles. The series has also been all over Tumblr, and I'm very careful not to be spoiled. Haha! Aah! I plan to buy this on September, in the 35th Manila International Book Fair. *fingers crossed*

So, what's your Wishlist Wednesday? :)

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I love seeing readers anticipating The Lunar Chronicles! I had to pick up Cinder twice, because the first time I couldn't really get into the story. But the second time around I LOVED it. The rest of the series was SUPER good as well! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    My Wishlist Wednesday Post!

    - Marcey @ Readical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder is amazing!!! I loved the story so much. I haven't been able to read Scarlet or Cress yet but I'll get to them. I hope you get this and enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first 3 on my shelves but haven't started them yet! Its yet another series I need to get to!! Great pick and I hope you get it soon !! http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/06/wishlist-wednesday-june-25th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing such good things about this series, I couldn't resist anymore. Just ordered my copy ^_^

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really really interested in reading this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read both Cinder and Scarlet and they are both amazing!! Cress is still sitting on my shelf because I am waiting for Winter to come out next year so I can finish them back to back. Hope you are able to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library