Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1 + Journal Supplies Haul

stackingtheshelves

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It is all about sharing the books one is adding to his or her shelf, may it be a physical copy, a soft copy, purchased, gifted or borrowed!

-o-

This is my first StS post! Yey! Well, let me first tell you folks that I am STRICTLY on a budget so I might not do this weekly. Haha! Anyway, here's my latest purchases from National Book Store. :)


Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
The 100 by Kass Morgan

I mainly bought these because of the book signing events. Haha! Otherwise, I would have delayed buying them. Well, except for The 100. I want to watch the TV series but I want to read the book first. :)
-o-

I've been journaling since 2010, but it's only recently that I decided to put some design. Haha!

From Saizen, Robinsons Place Manila, some deco tapes and post-its

 From 168 Mall, colored pens, wooden clips, and washi tapes :) I only spent PhP 300. Haha!

I love these pens! I bought them for only PhP 120. :)

-o-

So there. Haha! I'm going to Stephanie Perkins' book signing event tomorrow! I'm so excited folks!

How's your day?

5 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! I'm also attending the event! Hope to see you there :D

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2014/07/stacking-the-shelves-june-to-a-bit-of-july-books-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul and I love the crafty stuff you got for journaling. And of course the pens, really pretty :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Stacking the Shelves! :) Lola and Anna are two of my all-time favorite books. I still need to read To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I hope I can get to it before the end of the summer.

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read any of these but I hope you enjoy them all. Looks like you got some cute designing ahead! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello where did you buy those colored pens? Where exactly? Hehe please tell me im craving for those things plus those washi tapes

    Thank u.

    Please email me for reply? anxhei26@gmail.com

    Thanks desr

    ReplyDelete