Wishlist Wednesday #6

Hi folks!

wednesday
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper, where we will post that one book we can't wait to get off our ever growing wishlist and onto our shelves!

-o-

cover from Goodreads
From Goodreads:

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and √Čtienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.









-o-

I know most of you folks are waiting for Isla too. Haha! There are books that I don't buy immediately upon release but there are some that I know I just have to buy ASAP. And that includes Isla and the Happily Ever After. I've read the 50-page sneak peek and I am dying to know the rest of the story. :)

-o-


What is your Wishlist Wednesday?

Comments

  1. I have seen this one around the blog world recently. I'm going to have to look into it. Great pick for this week!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/wishlist-wednesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely waiting for this one! We have only two more weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I know many are waiting for this one :D

    My WW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment