Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? #7

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

I haven't done much reading lately because of work but I'm reading nonetheless. Haha! Thankfully, I can still manage some reading despite the busy schedule. :)

Since my last It's Monday post, I finished reading:


Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe by Max Lucado- a very inspiring read. I'll post my review soon.


Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand- It was okay. I was kind of disappointed because of how it turned out but my reading experience was okay. Review to follow!

-o-

This week, I'm reading:


God is Amazing by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz- A Christian book to refresh my soul in this time of stress and worry. A reminder that God is, indeed, amazing! :)


The Undying by Ethan Reid- Apocalypse and zombies in Paris? Why not! I started this book last night and it's very thrilling and gripping!

Oh, I'm also reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. I know. I know. I'm still not done. Patience little grasshopper. Okay? Haha!

-o-

That's all folks for my It's Monday post. I'm planning to finish The Undying today (I'm on page 53/327) and probably reorganize my shelves? Haha!

Happy Monday folks!
What are you reading?


11 comments:

  1. So now zombies have made their way to Paris? Why not, indeed! Everyone else has!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it and I'd definitely recommend The Undying especially to those who like apocalyptic thriller. Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Keen to hear about Imitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe on NetGalley! I'm so excited to have heard about it on here! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great reading week! :)

    Here's my Monday at Crafty Booksheeps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of books! I have Imitation and The Undying on my shelves too. Good to hear you liked them okay :). Happy reading!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to see those books, but I am a new GFC & G+ follower today. :-)

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic - My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. imitation and the undying look really really good! happy reading

    Here's my It's Monday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Undying is a very good read especially if you like zombies and apocalypse. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm a big fan of Max Lucado~~ and I wish to collect all his books^^* Being in a country where English books are hard to find and can be quite expensive, is a challenge.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to collect his books but they're quite expensive here in our country.

      Delete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library