Friday, December 5, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #3

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-

This week's question is submitted by Brenda!

What is your favorite part about reading a book? Figuring out the plot ahead of time, the feeling of the actual book itself, experiencing the plot unfold, getting to know the characters- or something else entirely?

Everything! I just love the whole experience- from getting to know the characters, feeling their emotions, experiencing their world to learning from their circumstances, and yes, even the heart break I experience in some books. Reading is a great experience and I love it! :)


5 comments:

  1. Reading is definitely a fantastic experience! Great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is a wonderful experience whether you are enjoying the plot, the characters, or simply EVERYTHING.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always trying to figure out the plot. Those times when I had the story pegged and get it right I am so proud of myself lol
    New GFC follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy when an author creates a character with great depth and growth too! Great answer!

    My Answer:
    Sparrow's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete

Book Stop Project: A Pop-up Library