Book Blogger Hop #3

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-
This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth.
How do you feel when someone continues to put the EXACT same comment on your blog each week?
 
It's okay! I don't mind as long as the comment is related to my post. Haha! And as long as it's not rude. :)

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. I like your answer and that's a good point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer. It does upset me, but I should be glad folks stop by. :) And I am happy they stop by. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I think they probably may not realize it if they do, and I think I may have ended up posting a similar or same comment without realizing it.

    My book blogger hop answer: http://bit.ly/1EDIdBM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment