It's Monday! What are you reading? #8

Hi folks!
Happy Monday!

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-

I just got back to reading after almost 3 months of rest! :) Since my last It's Monday post, I finished reading:

The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson.
Short read yet very inspiring. I finished reading this in just an hour. I'm planning to reread this soon.

The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
Not my favorite but I enjoyed reading this one. Review to follow!
 
I'm currently reading...
 
Don't Forget Me, Bro by John Michael Cummings
It can be a bit dragging but I find it really interesting.
 
How To Love by Katie Cotugno
I started last night (~11 PM) and I'm almost halfway. Haha! I'm enjoying it so far! :)

-o-
 
That's all folks!
What are you reading?

Comments

  1. I'm actually still pondering on this week's reading but just requested a heap of books so any plans may be revised anyway!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to finish my current reads and then read whatever I'm in the mood for. :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Prayer Of Jabez is good, I have read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Here and Now sounds so good!

    Brooke at http://www.brookeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay. Haha! I'm not too keen about it, but the premise is good. :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome back from the rest :) You are a really quick reader, although I completely understand getting sucked into a book and being unable to put it down during the night! 'The Here and Now' sounds quite good but I might have to wait for your review before considering it! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great week!
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm really in the mood for reading, I read very quick. :) I'm having a hard time writing my review for The Here and Now. Haha! My mind's not into it at the moment, but I'll get to it. :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't fully decided what I'm reading this week. The Here and Now's premise sounded good but I may hold off on reading it until you review it, just in case. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind's not into writing review at the moment. Haha! But I'll get to it. :)

      I just want to finish the two books I'm currently reading. After that, I'm clueless as to what to read next. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment