It's Monday! What are you reading? #10

Hi folks!
Happy Monday! :)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

-o-
Since my It's Monday post, I finished reading:

The Dead- Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

I didn't get much zombie action (Haha!) but I think it was just okay. The relationships between characters were kind of complicated, but were played out well. I don't think I'll be reading the third book soon. Probably next year. Haha!

Jesus, Jihad and Peace by Michael Youssef.

I got an ARC through NetGalley. I'll be posting my review tomorrow, on its release date. :)

-o-

I'm not reading anything as of the moment. But I think I'm going to read one of the ARCs I got through NetGalley. My list is here. Or I will reread Legend by Marie Lu, then proceed with the trilogy. :)

-o-

So... What are you reading folks?

Comments

  1. Quite a contrast there!
    Enjoy your reading week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree what a broad spectrum of books! The second one looks really interesting so thanks for sharing!

    Katelynn-New Follower
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realize the contrast there! Haha! Happy reading folks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment