Waiting on Wednesday #4

Hi folks!
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!

-o-

cover from Goodreads

Title: The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Author: Patrick Ness
Expected publication: August 27th 2015 by Walker Books

What if you weren’t the Chosen One?

What if you’re not the one who’s so often the hero in YA fiction; who’s supposed to fight the zombies, or the soul-eating ghosts, or whatever this new thing is, with the blue lights and the death? What if you were like Mikey? Who just wants to graduate and go to prom and maybe finally work up the courage to ask Henna out before someone goes and blows up the high school. Again. Because sometimes there are problems bigger than this week’s end of the world and sometimes you just have to find the extraordinary in your ordinary life. Even if your best friend might just be the God of mountain lions...





-o-

Okay. I haven't really read any books of Patrick Ness. (They're on my wish list though! Haha!) But you know, in my mind, I know that he is a very good author. For some reason, I just believe that he is. Haha!

I've heard a lot of good things about The Chaos Walking trilogy, so aside from those books, I felt like I need to read the rest of his books. :)

-o-

Have a nice day folks!



Comments

  1. I can't wait for this book!!! It sounds so unique and perfect :p
    I've only ever read his 'More Than This' which was amazing!!! I really suggest it since it's a standalone and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Thanks for the book rec. I'll definitely read More Than This. :)

      Delete
  2. I confess to not knowing this author - but when has that ever stopped me from reading something interesting? :) I will look for this one.

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned about him only late last year, so I guess it's okay. :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a cute read. Thanks for putting it on your WOW! :)

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for this one too! I love Patrick Ness's stories. They're just so good! The Chaos Walking trilogies is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've heard. I can't wait to read the trilogy! :)

      Delete
  5. That's right! Patrick Ness has another book coming out! This sounds awesome, and I hope this gets to be your first Ness book! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! I'm really excited to read his books. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment