Book Blogger Hop #5


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Billy at Coffee Addicted Writer. In this weekly meme, a question will be posted every Fridays for the book bloggers to answer and then talk about with other bloggers.

-o-
This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth.
Do you think a book's title is important?

Yes. I think it’s like a book cover. A good title must catch attention. It must make me want to check that particular book out. When perusing a list of books, without seeing the cover, I sometimes use titles as filter.

-o-

How about you? :)

Comments

  1. I have to agree with you although I'm a cover snob, a pretty cover will almost always get me to pick up the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly, a book title must snag my attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a cover catches my eye more than a title but I'll definitely give a book with a good title a second look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely use titles as a filter because if an author and publisher can't pick a title that really encapsulates the book or makes it look good I don't feel like reading the book at all! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have an amazing weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Titles are important. I go for the cover first, though. :)

    Nice answer.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meee tooooo! I love a great cover and a great title. *Sigh* Love at first title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same point about needing the title to stand alone without the cover. When you're recommending a book to someone, it's all about the title. When you're browsing a store, the cover is what matters. Both have to be awesome.

    Here's my Blog Hop Answers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment