Friday, May 1, 2015

Photo Diary + What Happened: April 2015

Hi folks!

It's May already! And it's really hot and humid here in the Philippines. Ugh! Haha!

Anyway, my April was just work, work, work. But it was all good because I really am enjoying my job. :) I only read 4 books last April because I only usually read in the bus whenever I go to work in the morning, sometimes on my way home and at bed time. :)

Books I Read:
Undertow by Michael Buckley
Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett
Where Things Come Back by  John Corey Whaley
Missing Era: The Emergence by A.O. Khalil

Books I Reviewed:

I will review Undertow, Where Things Come Back and Missing Era sometime this May. :)
I'm not sure what I'll read next as I don't really have a reading plan. I'm a mood reader, so yeah. Haha!

Where I work.

 My messy workplace. I know, I need to organize my desk.

 Free MIMS Philippines! :)

 Gift from our church- a new journal notebook! :)

I also got a new haircut! Excuse my face! Haha!

-o-

That's all folks!
How was your April?

2 comments: