Stacking the Shelves #8: May 2015

Hi folks!


Long time no haul post! Haha! But that's because I'm really trying to save money (emphasis on the trying part), so I don't impulsively buy books and am focusing on eARCs. :)

For this month, I acquired 3 physical copies, 1 comic book and 5 eARCs from authors and publishers (through NetGalley). Since my last StS post, I hauled:


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I still have to buy the other 2 books in the series! This is in preparation for the author's book signing event on June 21. :)
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami: This one I got in exchange for my signed copy of The Summer I Turned Pretty.
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder: I bought this at Book Sale! I've only read Poison Study by the author, but the synopsis of this one sounds really interesting. :)
Marvels Comic Book: I got this during the Free Comic Book Day last May 2. :)

Now for the e-books:


Don't Tell Me I Can't Do It by Dr. Erica Miller (which I reviewed here).


Marry Me, Charlotte B! by Carla de Guzman (review here).


Missing Era: The Emergence by A.O. Khalil (review here).


These are the Moments by Jenny Bravo.


This is the Night by Jonah C. Sirott.

-o-

That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Shadow and Bone is one that I've been meaning to check out for a while because everyone seems to love it! Same with 1Q84. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment