Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #9: The Fully Booked Edition



Hi folks! How are you? I hope everything's fine! :)

-o-

My StS is a Fully Booked edition because these books were impulsive buys. I did not plan on buying any books this month but Fully Booked is currently on sale (until the 12th of July)! And I, lacking self-control, went there one afternoon to just "look around." One hour later, I bought two books. Well done, Aizel! Haha!

Anyway, I bought:


I really had a hard time choosing just two books. I was browsing the store for almost an hour! I ended up buying P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han and Reboot by Amy Tintera.

And now that I have P.S. I Still Love You, look at how pretty these two together:

So pretty, right? :)

Now, I also got these eARCs through NetGalley:

Thank you Penguin Random House!
This book has an interesting concept!

Thank you Sourcebooks! :)
I featured What You Left Behind on my Waiting on Wednesday. I'm really excited to read this.

-o-

That's all for my haul!
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have Everything You And I Could've Been If We Weren't You And I as well so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it. I hope you have a good week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord. I soooo want to go to Fullybooked BGC for that sale, but I don't have the time. *heart breaks* Great haul though! I've also posted a major book haul on my blog, would appreciate it if you could stop by and check it out!

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Mmmm, yes, love the Jenny Han books. Got me curious about Reboot. Enjoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete