Waiting on Wednesday #9: No Love Allowed


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we will showcase that one book we can't wait to hit the market!

-o-

cover from Goodreads

Title: No Love Allowed
Author: Kate Evangelista
Publication Details: April 19th 2016 by Swoon Reads
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, YA/NA


Caleb desperately needs a new fake girlfriend. Either he attends a series of parties with a pretty girl on his arm to schmooze for his father’s law firm, or he gets shipped off to Yale to start a future he’s not ready for and isn’t sure he wants. And sadly the last unattached girl in his social circle has just made the grievous mistake of falling in love with him. Fortunately, Didi, the waitress at the Country Club — who just lost her job due to Caleb’s too-public breakup — is open to new experiences (and art supplies are expensive!). It’s the perfect setup for them both. Caleb has only one rule for the arrangement: Didi mustn’t fall in love with him.





-o-

Why I'm waiting? Well, the synopsis may sound cliché, but I haven't read contemporary romance for a while now, so why not? Haha! And besides, No Love Allowed sounds like a cute, fun read. Plus, it's by a Filipino author! Thus, I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one. :)

-o-

By the way folks, I also have an Instagram (personal) account and a Facebook page (book blog page), so if you want, you can visit me there. And perhaps, follow/like? Haha!


That's all folks!
Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. LONG while for this one! But it sounds really good, I definitely need to read more contemporary! Great Pick

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to read more contemporary as well. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love my contemporary romance so... *adds to TBR* And I've heard about Kate! Filipino author power!

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes to Filipino author power! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This sounds so good. I agree that it sounds cliche, but contemporary romances are so heartwarming. Sometimes it's nice to read something that feels so warm and familiar. I'm adding this one to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Haha! When I want to add a little giddiness and cuteness to my life, a good contemporary romance is my go-to. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment