What Happened: June 2015

Hi folks!

How was your June? Mine was not really as awesome as I expected it to be because 1) I was not able to attend Leigh Bardugo's book signing and 2) I was not able to go to a lot of book sales. Le sigh...

But... but... but... Something really nice happened to me at work... I got promoted! Yey! Well, I'm in probation but still. I've only been working for three months, and yet... I'm really happy! :)

Anyway, enough of my work life and on to my book world!

What I Read:


These are the Moments by Jenny Bravo
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee

Reviews Posted:

Bookish Discussion Posted:

Cover Reveals Posted:

June Book Haul:

-o-

That'll be all for June! :) As usual, I still do not know what my July will consist of, but I'm looking forward to a good, productive one!

So folks, how was your June?

Comments